more than just hydration
Enhance immunity, increase nutrient absorption, boost energy, reduce stress/anxiety, and so much more!
IV infusion therapy is a method of delivering fluids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and medications directly to the bloodstream. When administered through an IV, 100% of the nutrients infused are absorbed by our body. Faces in Bloom orders all of our IV nutrients from 503b compounding pharmacies to deliver the best IV infusion Vancouver, WA.
Anyone can benefit from an IV infusion! Whether you are a busy soccer mom, a hungry entrepreneur, or need a quick bounce back from last night’s bachelorette party, we have a custom IV infusion ready for you.
- Pre and post events/competitions
- Immune system
All infusions are completely customizable, but here are few of our most popular intravenous combinations!
- Simply Hydrating: The simply hydrating infusion is our most basic infusion. No nutrients added. Just 1000 mL of normal saline purely for rehydration.
- The Myer’s Cocktail: Our most popular infusion, the Myer’s cocktail is a concoction of magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin b5, vitamin b6, vitamin b12, and a vitamin b complex (1, 2, 3). Infused in either 500 or 1000 mL of normal saline.
- Hangover cure: This post party relief cocktail contains a powerful antioxidant called glutathione. Glutathione is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in the liver, helping the body rid itself of toxins. This infusion contains a high dose glutathione in combination with b-vitamins.
- Add a dose of Zofran or Toradol to your infusion for $25
- Energy boost: Whether you’re a tired parent or an ambitious entrepreneur, we could all use a little energy boost every once in a while. Instead of resorting to a can of Red Bull, give this infusion a try! The energy boost infusion contains vitamins B12 and B5 as well as taurine, an antioxidant that aids in cellular protection. Also added to this infusion is L-carnitine, an amino acid that helps in converting fat into fuel for the body.
- Beauty enhancement: Beauty enhancement through an IV? YEP! The beauty enhancement IV is a great infusion for those looking to add some glow to their life. This infusion contains a vitamin B-complex, vitamin C, taurine, biotin, and glutathione. Amplify that beauty of yours!
Upon arrival at your appointment, our lovely front desk staff will get you checked in and make sure that all of your paperwork/consents are filled out. When your practitioner is ready, you will be roomed in the “IV Lounge,” where your vital signs will be checked and a brief assessment will be conducted. At this time, your practitioner may make recommendations for your infusion based on the desired result. Our infusions are completely customizable and are formulated after assessing each patient.
Note: your IV infusion will take approximately 45 minutes to complete, but the full appointment could last up to 90 minutes with pre and post care. Plan accordingly!
Nope! After your infusion, you are able to jump right back into your normal activities of daily living! You may be a little less stressed, energetic, and focused while doing them.
Although there are no necessary things that you need to do prior to your infusion, there are a couple things that we do ask of you to make sure your appointment runs as smoothly as possible.
- Make sure that you are hydrated. Being hydrated will make it easier for your practitioner to locate a vein to place the IV in.
- Eat a snack! Or bring one. Some of us don’t do the best with needles. Eating a snack beforehand will help avoid the woozy feelings some of us get around needles.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Infusions take approximately 30-45 minutes. We want you to be as comfortable as possible.
Most people begin to feel the effects of the infusion immediately. For some drips, like a detox drip, it may take 12-24 hours to start feeling “better,” as the antioxidants in the infusions are purging out the oxidative stress in your body.
Our infusions start at the low cost of $120 for a simple hydration bag. All of our specially formulated infusions cost $200 with the ability to add in boosters and medications. Faces in Bloom is proud to offer our Self-Care Membership where members receive one platinum IV infusion per month for the low cost of $160 WITH a free booster!